In March, a total of 30 selected students sponsored by YPM has been sent to pursue a bachelor degree for two years in engineering in 21 public and private universities in Japan after successfully completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electrical and Electronics under YPM.
Accordingly, YPM invites Bumiputera candidates who are interested and qualified to apply the Postgraduate Funding Scheme for Engineering and Science in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Mecatronic);
- Science / Computer Engineering;
- Science (Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry);
- and other fields which are related to the latest technology or other areas that can contribute to industrial development in Malaysia.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for MARA Education Foundation Scholarships (Master & PhD):
- Honours degree from a recognized university in Japan. Final year students who are currently studying at degree level (for Masters application) / Master level (for Doctorate application) in Japanese universities recognized by the Government of Malaysia are also eligible to apply;
- Priority is given to courses that may contribute to need of the industrial development of Malaysia;
- Receive university offer letter to study a Master / Doctorate programmes from a university recognized by the government or student verification letter for those students in their studies.
Priority will be given to graduate candidates sponsored by YPM - Higher Education Loan Fund Project [DPPT] I, DPPT II, III and MJHEP DPPT.
How to Apply MARA Education Foundation Scholarships (Master & PhD):
- Download » MARA Education Foundation Scholarships (Master & PhD);
- The completed application form should be sent by email to email@example.com al least by 31 August 2015;
- Application form (printed) and the required documents must be sent to MARA Education Foundation at the following address by 7 September 2015:
YAYASAN PELAJARAN MARA
Program Pendidikan Tinggi Malaysia Jepun [MJHEP]
No. 19, Jalan TPS 1/5
Taman Pelangi Semenyih
43500 Semenyih, Selangor
[U/P: Bahagian Akademik dan Hal Ehwal Pelajar]
Tel: +03- 8723 4044 / 1563 / 2616 / 3039
Fax: +03-8723 3053