Gadang Holding Berhad Scholarship 2015
Gadang Scholarship Award is offered to exceptional candidates who have achieved brilliant academic results, display exemplary character and leadership qualities and most importantly, possess the determination to succeed in their chosen disciplines.
The value of award covers course fees or RM10,000 (whichever is lower) per academic year and will be for the minimum period required to complete the course of study.
Upon completion of their studies, the successful scholars will have to serve for the Company or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies.
Gadang Scholarship Sponsored programmes:
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in:
- Highway / Pavement;
- Bachelor in Surveyor;
- Bachelor in Building Management;
- Bachelor in Highway Engineering;
- Bachelor of Construction Management.
Eligibility Criteria for Gadang Scholarship:
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below;
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university;
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable;
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities;
- Good command of English, both written and verbal;
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result;
- Financially needy.
How To Apply Gadang Scholarship:
- Please download the Gadang Scholarship Application Form;
- The application form should be completed in writing by the applicant. An incomplete application will not be considered;
- Please return completed form to:
- Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
GADANG SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
GADANG HOLDINGS BERHAD
Wisma Gadang, No. 52, Jalan Tago 2,
Off Jalan Persiaran Utama, Sri Damansara
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-6275 6888 | Fax: +603-6275 0136
Source: Gadang Holding Berhad